Bloody Dreams Blvd.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bloody Dreams Blvd.

This forum is a place to live your dream.Say what you think, Do what you want to, And be FREE!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[!]RULES[!] (Read them and apply them. :] )

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Amon

Amon

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Character Sheet
Character's Name: Amon Nomaleif (No-Ma-Ley-F)
Race: Hybrid (Precise In 'Race 2')

[!]RULES[!] (Read them and apply them. :] ) Empty
PostSubject: [!]RULES[!] (Read them and apply them. :] )   [!]RULES[!] (Read them and apply them. :] ) EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 9:37 am

I try to keep this forum as open as possible so there are only three rules THAT NEED TO BE RESPECTED AT ANY GIVEN TIME ON THE FORUM.

1) No cussing OR SMS typing or your posts will be edited or deleted! (Example of SMS typing : Elo aw r u?)
2) No fighting/screaming at another forum member! (That means that In Game Role Play characters can fight and scream, but keep it down, this forum needs to stay fun to hang around~! Smile)
3) Be OPEN MINDED. Some players have ideas, opinions and personalities that you might sometime not like. You aren't obligated to like them, but I kindly ask you to respect the other forum members' choices and ideas, so that everybody is free to express themselves in an open minded environement : This forum.

Those are the only three rules that I would REALLY like to see applied at any time and place in this forum.

I wish you a great time on Bloody Dreams Bldv. ~ !

Sincerly,
Amon
Back to top Go down
https://bloody-dreams-blvd.board-directory.net

[!]RULES[!] (Read them and apply them. :] )
Page 1 of 1